The Annual Capital Markets Panel & Discussion occurs every year sponsored by the Chicago BVA and ASA. Panel members include Elliot Farkas, Managing Director at William Blair & Company, and Rick Mattoon, Senior Economist and Economic Advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Elliot will give us an update on mergers and acquisitions activity, and Rick will provide context regarding the current economic environment.
- February 7, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: The Evolution of the Distributor Method December 11, 2018
- April 11, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: Growth Rates December 11, 2018
- May 16, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: Expert Witness Strategies and Tips December 11, 2018
- June 6-8, 2019, Salt Lake City, Utah—NACVA and CTI Annual Consultants’ Conference December 11, 2018
- December 2018—NACVA Indiana State Chapter Meeting: Income Approach and Cost of Capital/Rates of Return, plus Discounts and Premiums and Business Valuation Standards and Ethics December 11, 2018