The speaker for this program is Daniel R. Van Vleet, ASA, Managing Principal at The Griffin Group. Mr. Van Vleet will detail the important valuation related aspects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and demonstrate how they impact both business valuation models and the values of C corporations, PTEs, and their respective ownership interests. The Griffing Group has developed valuation models and financial adjustments to address the impact of the Act. Mr. Van Vleet will provide guidance on the application of these models and the financial and valuation adjustments necessary in order to conduct proper business valuations in 2018 and beyond.
- February 7, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: The Evolution of the Distributor Method December 11, 2018
- April 11, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: Growth Rates December 11, 2018
- May 16, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: Expert Witness Strategies and Tips December 11, 2018
- June 6-8, 2019, Salt Lake City, Utah—NACVA and CTI Annual Consultants’ Conference December 11, 2018
- December 2018—NACVA Indiana State Chapter Meeting: Income Approach and Cost of Capital/Rates of Return, plus Discounts and Premiums and Business Valuation Standards and Ethics December 11, 2018