The Value Examiner is a publication of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts. It is an independent, professional development journal dedicated to the exploration of value and its ramifications for consultants. It is the singular source of timely, technical, in-depth articles written for consultants by practitioners and academics at the top of their respective fields.
- February 7, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: The Evolution of the Distributor Method December 11, 2018
- April 11, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: Growth Rates December 11, 2018
- May 16, 2019, Chicago, Illinois—Business Valuation Association: Expert Witness Strategies and Tips December 11, 2018
- June 6-8, 2019, Salt Lake City, Utah—NACVA and CTI Annual Consultants’ Conference December 11, 2018
- December 2018—NACVA Indiana State Chapter Meeting: Income Approach and Cost of Capital/Rates of Return, plus Discounts and Premiums and Business Valuation Standards and Ethics December 11, 2018